Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Annoying train commuters .

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED AN IRRITANT IN THE MRT?impossibruuuu.I hate to rant and harp on bad experiences because I have complained countless times about the irksome ways of some Singaporeans I have faced in the train.You know, instead of making that local movie on 'Old Changi Hospital',they should have made a film on the daily happenings of a SMRT train commuter. Emotions run high when you pack all these 'Kancheong spiders'in the miniscule cabins. You know I can clearly be classified under the 'Peaceful,avoid all alta bulta fights'..that kinda Jilpa category.But...le wild shoving aunty appears in the cabin and..POOF!
My patience dissipates. Enough COMPLAINING!We need to take action!I am Indian and action is my middle name yaar.
SEE!Hearing this,Namma Action King Arjun pongi vilugiraar! Anyways, it didn't take much time for me to reach a solution. Understanding that Singaporeans acclimatize to things easily,things as in laws,rules,rise in GST/Tax etc due to their fear towards authority(The Gahmen); I thought..hey why not bring in an authoritive figure who controls this 'Annoying SMRT commuters' phenomena?! But NO ,my thought process didn't halt there, I needed to know WHO,just exactly WHO is sooo POWERFUL,AUTHORITVE AND BOLD TO JUMP INTO TRAINS AND PUNISH THE MISDOER ? And vaat a miracles of ridicules! The answer came to my mind like mattapu! HEY YOU!Yes you there,you DINKILONA
You have been A BAD BAD TINKERINZZ COMMUTER. Every child drinks his mother's milk when born BUT YOU!YOU MUST HAVE DRUNK DECOCTION TO BE SO IRRITATING
STOP IT I SAY! THE FINGERS YOU NOW SEE OUTSTRETCHED TO SAY STOP WILL HIT YOU IN THE FACE LIKE GUSTHI BULLFIGHT IF I SEE YOU BEING AN UNCOOPERATIVE COMMUTER IN THE TRAIN.
Don't you think this would solve the praablem? If you think T Rajender the Train Terminator is still not good enough, there is PLAN B which is resorting the guilty to watch naked not-so-amul baby pictures of Captain VijayaKanth
Till then we vill meet.vill meet..meet

No comments:

Post a Comment